I HAVE MOVED

Hello, everyone. Thank you very much for reading CinemaSlants these few years. I have moved my writing over to a new blog: The Screen Addict. You can find it here: http://thescreenaddict.com/.

I hope you follow me to my new location! You can find an explanation for the move on that site now or on the CinemaSlants Facebook page.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So Here's What's Happening With Me


Hello, everyone. As you may or may not have noticed, I have not been writing here nearly as much as I should be. In fact, in the last couple weeks, my presence here can best be described as "nonexistent." This is just a brief update as to why that is, and why that might still be the case for the next couple weeks as well. Essentially it boils down to my continuing efforts to become a working and productive member of grown-up society. It's not happening as quickly as I might have hoped, but there are a couple developments that perhaps you should be made aware of. I'm not going to be terribly specific about things at this juncture, but I'm just attempting to explain what I've been up to.



Last week I made a quick trip to Chicago for an opportunity that may or may not pan out, and right now I'm in something of an in between period as far as that is concerned. That's really all there is to know right now, but that's the biggest reason why the past week has been completely silent. Now, as for the next couple weeks: an opportunity has presented itself for me to spend two weeks working a brief job for a car company. Starting this coming Monday I will spend a few days training, and then the next ten or so days will be spent driving around the country. (Not aimlessly. They're telling me where to go.) I might be able to whip a couple things up in that time, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. Much of my time will be spent driving, and I'll likely have other things going on in my down time. If you're at all interested in what I'll be up to, I suggest you follow me on Twitter if you aren't already.

I think that's about all there is to it right now. If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to e-mail me or comment or tweet at me or send a postcard. It should be a fun few weeks, and I'll try to get a post or two done before I leave. Thanks again for your interest in the nonsense I do here, and I look forward to returning to a semi-consistent schedule at some point. It's just a weird time right now, and once things stop being weird I'll probably be able to spend more time doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment